- Home Page
- Partners Agencies
- Working Groups
- CCEPP Priorities
- Community-Based Research
- CCEPP Reports
Call for presenters - Workforce One-Stop 2013 Conference Board of Canada
Share your expertise, perspectives and thinking on developing people for a cutting-edge workforce.Join us at Workforce One-Stop 2013. This event will be held in Toronto on Tuesday, April 23 and Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Showcase your outstanding program to finding, developing and retaining key talent with a national audience.
Workforce One-Stop 2013 offers a powerful combination of strategies, case studies, best practices, programs, research and tools to help all of us get the most out of workforces across Canada—now and in the future. Delegates will come away with ideas, connections, tools and techniques to help them do their jobs better, and to help their employees make the most of their skills and capacities.
Hear from various speakers and workshop presenters, such as:
- The Generations People, who will share their insights on bringing out innovation in every generation!
- Ginger Grant, a specialist in innovation and high performance cultures, who will talk about passion and success
- The Conference Board of Canada, hear the latest research findings on strategies for successful engagement of Aboriginal workers
- Raising the Roof, helping at-risk-youth access job training, be involved in mentorship programs and work with employers to fill the labour gap
Send us your workshop and/or roundtable proposal focusing on one of the over-arching conference themes listed below…or tailor it to compliment a sub-theme (listed in "how to submit your proposal").
- Multi-Generational Workforces—training the generations to collaborate for success
- Developing the Leaders of Tomorrow—implementing effective succession planning strategies
- Creating Workforce Partnerships—connecting with partners who will help you find and develop skilled talent
- Driving Continuous Innovation—developing innovative workplace skills through technology, trianing and education
- Workplace Diversity—matching people with opportunities
- Mentoring programs that work—elements of success
Visit our website for details on how to submit your proposal or call Linda Scott, Senior Program Manager, at 1-888-801-8818 ext 277.
When registering on-line, please quote priority code: WO-M4. A special registration fee of $495 is available to all selected workshop and roundtable presenters.
The Conference Board of Canada
255 Smyth Rd. Ottawa ON K1H 8M7